Visual Studio 2011 is now in prerelease and it has many features. I will list the most interested once from my view.
- Support for reading unvalidated request data when request validation is enabled
- Model binders same as MVC
- You can use HTML5 elements
- The new AllowCustomPaging and VirtualItemCount properties of the GridView
- Tag completion when renaming tags
- Extract specific HTML markup as separated User Control
- An Entity Data Model (.edmx) file can now be associated with a database project.
- IIS Express works well with ASP.NET and PHP applications.
For downloading click here. happy try 😉